Thursday, May 3, 2012

Reality

What is real? I have asked myself a many times....
We all look at the world differently, though I do believe our realities coincide..
Everything rises and falls...
Our emotions, our thoughts... our passions... All things are subject to change,

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and silently watch someone else do it wrong.


I stumbled upon this.... how true I found it... 
If reality is our reality, and not necessary somebody else's....
Who am I to take it upon myself to judge and feel a need to correct them..?
I have not been empowered to break someone down and build them up again... especially if they have not given me permission to do so...
It is not my right to stop someone from learning their lives lesson, for if I had them do things the way i think best... they would be learning mine...


There is a big difference with giving feedback and being tactless and hurtful.... or pushy and domineering.


Sometimes, Silence is the way to go...













No comments: