Friday, September 16, 2011

Just random contemplations

Looking back these past few months..
It has been a major roller coaster ride..
Physically, emotionally and mentally..
So much has happened and so much has changed...

I've become stronger in some ways..
commiting to something and going all out for it..
Tho my methods may not always be correct...
I'm learning...


Yes.. at times it's frustrating...
As it always is when i try to put my views across..
Something i have not always been good at..
Sometimes it comes out wrong....


I have not been as calm as i normally am..
possibly because of what is at stake...
But then again... this is a start...
This is a beginning....
And i will pull thru...
and from this... I am sure, comes bigger things...


I always wanted a space.... green, calmness and clean air...
Where people come to heal....
Now i have green walls.... and polluted air...
Calmness can be created.... people can still come to heal...

It dosen't get better then this....
At least not for now....

At this moment... this is where i am ment to be...
I shall no longer fight it.
Lets just Work on the being....
Lets just work on the now...
I remember my prayer....



"By thought, speech and actions, whatever good merits done
in the past present and future i share them for the welfare and benefit of all beings,
May all beings be free from suffering and it's causes,
May all beings find happiness and it's causes.
May all beings take care of themselves happily.

May i bring healing, peace, love and truth to the world,
And may i be guided and guide in time of need,
May i meet the right people at the right time and the right places,
That work be done for the betterment of all beings
May i continue to grow in wisdom and compassion for the benefit of others

And if at any time this affirmation is shaken...

And at the moments when i am weak, and lose my sight,
May I have strength, humility and wisdom to walk the straight path again. "

So Be it.... So be it... So be it...

And it shall be done...

No comments: